PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush



 Okay the final verdict is in. I LOVE THESE LIPPIES!! I bought Maybelline Color Whisper in Go Nude a few weeks ago and really liked the color, texture and formula. You can see my full review here .
 I love coupons and I love that Target lets you stack coupons! I used 2 different coupons and ended up only paying $2.50 for this! Score!! I am going to have find more coupons because I have intentions of buying every single shade they make. I am addicted.

 Once again, the formula is PERFECT. It is so lightweight and as weird as it sounds, it feels GOOD on your lips. It makes rubbing your lips together an enjoyable experience. Good golly, that sounded bad but I am serious. I love how subtle the color is too. This one is pinker than Go Nude but still lends itself to the nude family in my opinion.


 Have you tried Maybelline Color Whisper? If so, what is your favorite shade? I swear, I need them all.

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment