PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, April 12, 2013

Nails!


Last week on Instagram Michelle Pham posted a picture of a manicure done with a fan brush. I thought it was really pretty so I decided ti try it. First off, these are not my real nails. If you are a reader here, you knew that right. Heehee. I bought a big pack of glue on nails from Rite Aid. I trimmed them down really short. I like doing this for a few reasons, one is the polish doesn't chip off these nails and also it is easier for me to do designs or nail art on these nails before I glue them on. I also prefer the glue on nails to acrylics because the cost is WAY less. I paid roughly $3 and have enough for 2 sets. Each set will last about 2-3 weeks unless I want to change the color. They are also easy to remove and do not damage your nails.

I used a cheap elf fan brush to achieve this design. First I painted my nails white, then dabbed some black polish on the tips of half of the fan brush and slowly, lightly dragged it across the nail. I did the same with the fushia color and then followed up with a coat of glitter and clear.
Sinful Colors Dream On, Sally Hansen Black Out, Klean Colors White, NYC quick dry top coat and Sally Hansen Strobe Light.


 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment