PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Lashify Mascara

 I am on a never ending quest to find the perfect mascara! 

 What is it? lengthening mascara with a comb to leave your lashes clump free
How much is it? $6.99 ( I paid only $3.50 on clearance)
Where to buy it? Target


What is it supposed to do? Give your lashes clump free color and length
 What does it ACTUALLY do? It gave them color and length for sure. I did two coats and started noticing a tiny bit of clumping but combed the clumps out.



Overall thoughts? This is a nice formula and the little comb is great. My lashes are wonky from wearing false lashes and the comb helped to separate them and get them back in place. I have a bunch of new eyelashes that want to grow sideways or downwards. The price is really nice at only $6.99. It is cheaper than some  of the drug store brands and in my opinion a better formula than a lot of them as well. However this is not the mascara I have been looking for. For daily use and in general it is a great mascara. I am still looking for a mascara that knocks my socks off!

Have you tried Sonia Kashuk Lashify? If so, what did you think?

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment