PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper

 What is it? gel formula lipstick
 How much is it? $5.00 -$8.00
Where to buy it? Drug stores, Target ( I used a coupon and ended up paying only $3.00), Wal- Mart, Ulta
What is it supposed to do? Give you translucent color with just the right amount of shine with no heavy waxes or oils.
What does it ACTUALLY do?  It did exactly what it said it would do. My lips were shiny with a hint of color. The formula was weightless.


Overall thoughts? I really like this product. I have been wearing it daily for a week now and find it to be perfect in formula for my liking. I hate heavy lip products and sticky lip products make me go nuts. This is really a great weightless gel formula. The nude is perfect in my opinion because it is not too light. I think the price is right, especially if you get it on sale or use a coupon. They currently have 20 different shades to choose.

Have you tried Maybelline Color Whisper? If so, what did you think?

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

2 comments: