PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day #1

I am doing a 30 day challenge. I am going to use a different pigment or eye shadow everyday. I will not reuse any pigment or eye shadow in the 30 day period. The 30 days are consecutive. This is challenging me to wear makeup everyday and to use pigments and shadows I forget about or have never used! Fun!!

 photo COAG_Eyes.png
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
Billion Dollar Brows Concealer
Benefit High Beam as a Highlight
HyperColors Teal Tornado on Brows
Styli- Style Eyeliner Pen
Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Eyeliner in Noir
Too Faced lashGASM mascara
Blinc Mascara on bottom lashes
Beauty From The Earth Emerald Bliss
Beauty From The Earth Espresso
Beauty From The Earth Mix N Fix


 photo COAG_Face.png
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mount Blanc
Benefit Porefessional
Benefit High Beam Highlighter
MAC Pink Cult Blush
Mac Springsheen Blush
MAC Innocence lipstick

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

1 comment: