PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Look!

               I decided to go all out this 4th of July and get really glittery!!! Also notice the new hair!!! I had like 8 inches cut off. This is the shortest I have had my hair in over 20 years. I LOVE IT!!!
        Patriotic nails!! I used a Sally Hansen Red with a Klean Color red glitter on top, a Klean Color blue with OPI glitter on top and a Klean Color white with SallyHansen glitter on top. It came out really pretty but I am going to have a heck of a time removing it because I did quite a few coats of glitter. Yikes. Any tips??

        My eyes are Sugarpill. I used Tako, Afterparty and  Velocity . Then I added some loose glitter, first I added white glitter on top of Tako, followed by light blue glitter and then dark blue glitter on top of Velocity. I found some awesome lashes at a little clothing store, they are by Klean Color and are only $1.99!!!
     I made my face all crazy using Pixie Epoxy and loose glitter. I really had fun with this look. I am sure some people thought I looked nuts but that is okay. I had fun!!

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment