PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, June 13, 2011

Look what I got today!

     Late Friday night Sugarpill announced that Asylum   
was back in stock! Of course I had to nab it!
I placed my order around midnight on Friday and I received it
this morning! LOVE FAST SHIPPING!!
 This pot of Asylum cost me $17 shipped.
I found a few friends to split this with and in the end it cost me only
a few bucks for my portion. If you know Sugarpill , you know the pots are HUGE!!!
 Here is my portion after the split!
Swatched over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Natural Light

        Just Asylum.
       I wanted to use it alone so I could gauge what type of red it was.
I personally find it to be a metallic rust red.
The fans and customers on Sugarpills facebook page have been
talking about how great this color is for MONTHS so I
was quite excited to try it out.
 I like this color.
I normally prefer a true red but this is a great addition to my
 collection because I have no reds that lean toward metallic
It applied quite well and was very opaque without having to
layer the color. I only blended out the edges and  it blended well .
I am excited to try this on a look with other colors.

So did you nab yourself some Asylum?
Have you tried Asylum?
If so, what do you think about it?



9 comments:

  1. I remember when i first found Sugarpill and they we're just sold out of this forever and ever and ever. I'll get it...eventually

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to get some sugar pill for a while now :) I really love how strong and vibrant the pigments look <3 so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning! And goes to my wishlist, thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog! I tagged you in my blog! Top 10 Award! ♥-L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you recommend any eyeshadows that are a true red? I don't like the ones that look more orange or pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love this colour so much. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that's a beautiful colour!! I need me some sugarpill!

    ReplyDelete