PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My BFTE Haul!!


 I got my order from Beauty From The Earth a couple days ago. The shipping was UNREAL fast.
Crystal ( owner of BFTE) got my order packed and shipped the same day I placed the order!
Now that is awesome!!

I ordered Sugar Daddy which was the color of the week ( you get a 5 gram pot for $2), my free pot, I chose Gem, a sample of Whisper (samples are $2 in pots), a sample of Tropical, and the 8 pc bright sampler set.
 Sugar Daddy, Whisper, Tropical

Lemon, Grape, Green Apple, Gem
Blueberry, Tangerine, Raspberry

These colors are so bright and vivid!!  I am LOVING them!!
I think I will be ordering the sample sizes and a color of the week at least once a month!!


 Green Apple, Tropical, Grape and Sugar Daddy

Nude lip with glitter and gloss




Keep your eye out for the next giveaway coming up soon!!

6 comments:

  1. oh, my... I LOVE this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this look! Are the shadows more matte than anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have matte, shimmer and glitter. I added a white translucent glitter pigment on top of it because I like everything glittery

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can be my Master and I will be your Padawan, yes? I swear you got mad blending and color co-ordinating skills. You are by far my most FAV blogger!

    ReplyDelete