PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, October 12, 2015

Lorac Megapro 2



When the rumors and sneak peak pictures started floating around the internet about the possibility of a Lorac Mega Pro 2 I started freaking out. Over the last year my love of neutrals has grown immensely. So has my love for Lorac Pro eye shadow palettes. They are freaking AMAZING. I love the colors, formulas, textures and how easy they are to work with. I was not that into neutrals or Lorac when the original Mega Pro palette came out so I missed that one. Months later after acquiring both the Pro Palettes I started REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY getting sad that I missed on the Mega Pro. Lucky for me I have quite a few makeup addict friends and one of them was super kind and sold me her brand new one for less than retail price! I was so jazzed. Between the pro palettes, summer palettes and the Unzipped palettes I have been in neutral Heaven!
The Mega Pro 2 is an Ulta exclusive. I had heard horror stories about the original Mega Pro and it's release as a Sephora exclusive. Apparently they did not make or stock enough and it sold out within minutes. People were going nuts. Ulta was scheduled to have the Mega Pro 2 stock on October 4th. I called the Ulta customer service line on the 3rd to ask what time and what time zone would the palette be stocking. I was informed it would be available at midnight central time zone which was 10pm on the 3rd for me in California. I was sitting at my computer ready to click and check out. I was able to purchase it easily, checked out quickly and was quite pleased with my ninja buying skills. I guess I did not have to be such an eager beaver because here we are on the 12th and the Mega Pro 2 is still in stock online at Ulta! I am happy because hopefully everyone who wanted this palette will have a chance to get it!
I got my palette 6 days later and am freaking overjoyed at the beauty of this palette. I am pretty sure it is my favorite out of all the Lorac palettes and is my second favorite palette of all time ( Sugarpill Burning Heart palette will forever be my favorite) I have done quite a few looks so far which I will be posting soon. I also plan on swatching the whole palette and doing some comparison swatches for colors that appear similar from all the other Lorac Pro Palettes.





Face details are
NYX Pore Filler Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in Light Beige
the Balm Mart LouManizer highligher.
MAC Honey Jasmine blush
MAC Smoked Purple lipstick
Colourpop Tootsi lippie stix
I did this look using:
Lorac Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Forest on the lid
Saddle and Tangerine in the Crease
Melon, Burlap and Tawney to blend
Porcelain as a highlight and to set underneath my eyes
Jordana Fabuliner liquid liner
elf gel liner on the tightline
Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes mascara

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment