PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October Ipsy Bag

I got my Ipsy bag a few days ago! This is my second bag since signing back up and I have to say............ I LOVE IT! If you do not know what Ipsy is, let me tell you!

Ipsy is a beauty based monthly subscription program. Each month you will be sent a makeup bag containing 4-5 beauty related products. These products will be sample size, deluxe sample size or full size! Subscriptions cost $10 per month or $110 annually. Ipsy was started by the You Tube sensation Michelle Phan originally under the name Glam Bag but later changed the company name to Ipsy which is a form of a Latin word meaning sense of self. Once you get your glam bag you can review products on the Ipsy website and earn points that are redeemable for products. You can also earn points by referring friends! If you would like to know more about Ipsy you can do so here. If you would like to sign up for Ipsy check and see if any of your friends have a referral link or feel free to use mine! To sign up using my referral link click here. One thing that I dislike about Ipsy compared to Birchbox is that you can not purchase the full size version of the products that come in your glam bag on their website. You have to quick through their website to the product website but Ipsy does offer a discount code good on full size versions of your samples.


First thing I noticed is another gold bag. I would have preferred something a bit more Fall or themed towards the month but whatever. I save mine to use as gift bags anyway.

This ultra nourishing hand cream is miracle material. Packed full of goodness with shea butter, coconut and aloe vera, the cream's rich but never greasy formula nourishes and rejuvenates hands and cuticles. Enjoy the super smooth, soft and perfectly pretty results.
  • Quick absorbing
  • Softens & conditions
  • All natural ingredients: Paraben & gluten-free
I loved this hand cream. I am a sucker for anything coconut and the scent of this cream is Coconut and Cream! Yummmmmm! It is a very nice hand cream that absorbs into the skin quickly. The sample size is 2 oz. which is quite large for a sample size product!

This beauty balm glides on like tinted moisturizer and has all the age-defying, coverage, sunscreen benefits of a foundation and BB cream! It’s formula will soothe your skin while locking in moisture to create a gorgeous, glowing complexion. Featuring pur~lisse’s exclusive asian herb extracts complex, Chamomile & Artemisia soothes the skin while sugar maple improves skin’s appearance and retains moisture to create a gorgeous & glowing complexion.
I liked this BB Cream. It had nice coverage and is good for quick, daily wear. I liked the way it felt on my skin. A lot of BB creams tend to feel heavy or thick to me but this one felt quite light and absorbed into my skin nicely.

dr. brandt microdermabrasion is a revolutionary formula designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of the popular in-office microdermabrasion treatment, at home.

I have used this once so far and liked the immediate feeling of my skin. As with any new product your skin goes through an adjustment phase. For me my skin has gotten a lot more oily to compensate for the heavy exfoliation that comes with this product. I will keep up using it once a week and see how my skin looks!

DOSE® Color Pills are remedies for the blues, blacks, reds, & everything in between. Conceived with a tongue in cheek approach to color arousing whimsy via spot-on sized doses of saturated color. No product overload, no commitment, no insurance needed. Warning: mind blowingly addictive.
This color was formulated exclusively for Ipsy. I did not know Dose of Colors even made nail polish so this was a nice surprise. I love nail polish and this was a gorgeous color and formula. I will have a manicure picture up on my Instagram soon!


theBalm introduces a truly loyal long-lasting liquid lipstick—Meet Matt(e) Hughes. This long-wearing formula has a comfortable matte finish with no commitment issues. This matte vanilla mint liquid lipstick is stuck on you without feeling clingy!

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I love the balm! They are an awesome company and I was so happy that I got this in my bag!! I got the shade Committed and it is a pinky-nude. If you know me, Nudes are my thing. This product honestly, by far, like leaps and bounds and miles and....you get the picture, has the BEST scent that I have ever smelled on a liquid to matte lipstick. It is a minty vanilla scent which I love! The actually formula was really opaque and applied well. It stayed fairly tacky but did end up drying down after a few hours. I wore this comfortably and it looked beautiful for over 6 hours. I just posted a lipswatch on my Instagram so check it out in action there! ConfessionsOfaGlitterholic




Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment