PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, August 17, 2013

MAC RiRi Hibiscus Kiss

I am late to the party on this MAC product as usual but I just have to rave about this powder blush duo. I got this as a gift from my sweetheart Lisa <3 last month. I have used it quite a few times and am in LOVE. The combination when using both colors is so pretty!!
The bronzer portion is a neutral matte bronzer. Applied it works perfectly as a contour and to brighten up my face. The blush portion is a coral pink which looks WAY to dark and shocking in the pan especially for my face but it surprisingly is neutral and tame when applied.
This was a limited edition product so it not for sale on the MAC website anymore. I am sure their are plenty of them for sale on other websites though but usually that is where you get price gouged. If you have the opportunity to pick this up for a decent price I would totally go for it!
 




Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment