PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, August 15, 2013

FOTD

So I am like this huge spaz. After I did this makeup I realized I must have been inspired by my hair! I just bleached my roots so they are a lovely shade of yellow that fades to green than to teal. I did not even realize it at first. Stay tuned tomorrow for a step by step of how this look was done!


 photo COAG_Eyes.png
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
HyperColors Teal Tornado on Brows
Jordana Fabuliner Eyeliner Pen
Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Eyeliner in Noir
Clinique High Impact Mascara
BftE Lemon, Emerald Bliss and Blue Bayou


 photo COAG_Face.png
Sephora Instant Airbrush Foundation in Light
Benefit Porefessional
Benefit Watts Up
MAC RiRi Hibiscus Kiss blush and bronzer
Tarte Lipsurgence in Peaceful on my lips



Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment