PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sugarpill Asteria Chromalust

         As you know, I picked up the Limited Edition Chromalust, Asteria by Sugarpill at the PHAMExpo last weekend. After a really busy week I finally got time to swatch and play with my new goodies! I paid $12 for this beauty and it was worth every penny!
 


Sugarpill describes Asteria as, " a brilliant, metallic golden coral eyeshadow.  Sugarpill has also said that Asteria is SUPER limited edition with only 1,000 made. I bought an extra one and am having a giveaway! Make sure you enter!

UPDATE!
From the Sugarpill facebook page!!
For everyone who's been asking, YES, we did reserve half (500 pieces) to offer online to those who weren...'t able to make it to the convention. We'll be sure to give you advance notice when they are posted... probably next week, as we are still recovering from PHAMExpo!






I found Asteria to be a gorgeous bright coppery coral. Patted on it was super sparkle-riffic and blended  it became a smooth metallic copper. I actually have been wearing a lot of makeup in this shade of coral/orange/pink lately but was missing a shade that packed the intensity of the metallic and sparkle. I am so glad I picked this up! I debated because I thought it may be too metallic for me. I am finding that things with a lot of sparkle or metallic finishes make my eyes look older. Booooooooooo!! Asteria however applied lovely with minimal fall out and went on super opaque.


I used Sugarpill Asteria and Ben Nye Essential Palette on my eyes, eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor in Teal Tornado, cheeks are MAC Sunbasque, Cream Soda and Springsheen and lips are Lip Fusion In The Flesh.


Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful!
    I really hope they make it part of the regular collection eventually or at least have it available online for a bit.

    ReplyDelete