PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Face of the Day!

So I failed at the 30 day challenge. Too many times I was in a rush or really needed a certain shadow to complete a look. I used my Sugarpill and Ben Nye Essential Palette quite a few times during this challenge. I can say that I did find a bunch of colors I love in my stash that I forgot about it. Maybe next time I will do a shorter challenge.
 photo 004.jpg

 photo COAG_Eyes.png
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
Ben Nye Essential Palette on Brows Jordana Fabuliner Eyeliner Pen
Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Eyeliner in Noir
Sonia Kashuk Lashify
Ben Nye Essential Palette


 photo 014.jpg
 photo COAG_Face.png
Ulta Mousse Foundation
Benefit Porefessional
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
MAC Pink Cult Blush
Lime Crime Red Velvet Velvetine

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment