PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, January 18, 2013

Too Faced lashGASM mascara


What is it? Vitamin rich lengthening mascara
 How much is it? $21

Where to buy it? Too Faced website, Sephora and Ulta

What is it supposed to do? Information from the Too Faced website :
The vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated length. Multiple rows of flexible yet firm, molded bristles are designed with micro-hooks that grab each and every lash for a gorgeous, clump-free application. 
Pigment-Rich Payoff: Vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated depth. Lash Protection: Meadow foam Seed Oil forms a protective barrier to lock in soothing emollients that promote long term wear without drying or harming lashes. Conditioning: A moisturizing combination of Panthenol, Vitamins A & E and Jojoba Seed Oil hydrates and soothes lashes to keep them soft, light and flexible.
 
 What does it ACTUALLY do? It did noticeably lengthen my lashes. I can't say that my lashes felt more conditioned. As far as the color pigmentation they claim, I have tried many other mascaras that are blacker and more pigmented.


Overall thoughts? I liked this mascara a lot. It does live up to it's claims to lengthen which I really liked. The formula is nice and smooth. I was able to apply two coats without clumping. It wore well for hours, no flaking at all and washed off easily. At $21 it is out of my normal price range so I most likely would not buy it again.

Have you tried Too Faced lashGasm? If so what did you think? Do you think that drug store mascaras compare?

 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment