PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mon Ennui Swatches!





Vivi from Mon Ennui very generously donated to the Holiday Gift Bags I am giving away again this year and she was super sweet and included 4 jars of pigments for me! Thank you Vivi!! To find out more about the gift bags click here and if you would like to see previous Mon Ennui reviews and swatches click here.



Seafoam and Saltwater and Koi
Little Pink Pill and Status Symbol


Seafoam and Saltwater along with Little Pink Pill were my faves out of the bunch. Status Symbol is a fabulous blue and Koi is a bright true orange. I personally have no figured out how to use duochromes in a look without making them just look muddy but I will practice a lot with Seafoam and Saltwater due to its beauty!
Swatches with flash

Swatches in the sunlight with a pig <3


 I used Little Pink Pill along with Status Symbol for this look. To deepen the color in the crease I used some In The Navy which is a nice dark navy blue also by Mon Ennui.

 Mon Ennui has a TON of gorgeous pigments to choose from  in full and samples sizes. The duochromes are amazing! Go check them out!!


Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment