PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, October 29, 2012

MAC - Pure Zen Lipstick


Last month when the Marilyn Monroe collection by MAC came out I fell in love with Pure Zen. Knowing it was a permanent color I was okay about not being able to afford it at the time. Lucky for me I found a gem of a girl who had a new one and did a trade for some custom headbands! LOVE TRADES!! I thought I had a pic of the lipstick but I can't find it in my files anywhere. I would take a pic now but I have used this lipstick every single day since getting it and it isn't very pretty anymore!! This has become my go to color and my favorite nude ever!! It is so pretty! You can get Pure Zen in regular packaging for $15 on the MAC website and in stores.


Pure Zen is called a frosty warm nude. It is a cremesheen so it applies fairly sheer with some shine to it. I really like this formula. It makes my lips feel fairly moisturized which is nice.Also because it does go on fairly sheer it looks a lot nicer on me than some of the more opaque nudes.
Pure Zen is Pure Win for me!!!

 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your Halloween tutorial below, too. I'm following you now so I can keep up'

    ReplyDelete