PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, September 13, 2012

8 Bit Cosmetics - Ooo Shiny Collection

  I am a bit late on posting this but last month I opened my mailbox to find an awesome surprise! A glitter filled package from 8 Bit Cosmetics! It was an 12 pots of glittery goodness also known as the, Ooo Shiny Collection!

This collection is made up of 12 glitter blends (.004 cosmetic grade glitter).


I really love some of these glitter blends. To see out the full collection or to purchase check out 8 Bit on etsy. Full size pots are $4.00 and sample size is only $1.00!! Below are some of my favorite blends from this collection.

Smashing Pots
green/gold glitter blend

Starlight
 black/silver/multicolor glitter blend



Poison Sting
purple/green glitter blend

Summons
red/orange/gold glitter blend

My absolute favorite blend in this collection is Starlight! It is gorgeous and exactly what I have been looking for. I wanted a black/holo glitter to use over black shadow for like the last year! All of these glitter blends are gorgeous and complex. Fairy Dust has been renamed to Bottled Fairies so keep that in mind if you are looking for it in the shop.

Glitter in the sunlight

 Glitter with flash
Overall I really liked these blends. Most of them are unique and not like any other glitter blends in my collection. Pricing is good especially for samples. I really like 8 Bit cosmetics and am excited to see the company grow! Have you tried 8 Bit Cosmetics? If so what did you think? What do you think about these glitter blends?


 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment