PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, June 8, 2012

Moi Minerals Haul!

           I got my Moi Model package awhile ago and wanted to share some swatches and pics with you. Some of these products are not available yet but all should be ready for purchase around the beginning of July when the new website launches. Until then.....prepare to drool!


Gel Liners

               I Love Coral is AMAZING!! I really love Moi Minerals blush. It applies smoothly and blends really easily. These blushes are available now.  You get a 10 gram jar for $7.95

    Moi Minerals Black Out Collection. This collection is due to come when the new website launches but a few of them were released last month. Did you get one? First off I was not happy to get this in my model package because I usually hate pigments that are designed to be used over black bases. They never seem to be worth the hassle of the thick black base they require. The color shifts are never that intense etc. Well as I swatched this collection my mind was instantly changed. OMG these are so COOL!! I love Far Away, Shiner, Night Shift and Babylon with Shiner being my favorite. I am not in love with the golds only because golds are not really my thing.

Swatches in the sunlight ( with a pig)

Swatches in outdoor light

    Like I said above, I never liked these type of shadows so I have no real practice or experience using them so I decided to just go with a solid color on the lid and use Shiner. I was coming off of a week of wearing no makeup and boy did this make me feel good. The color is absolutely gorgeous!!
          I did a full Moi Minerals face! Shiner on the eyes, some of the new cream highlighter on my cheeks along with I Love Coral blush, a little of of the HD3 powder on my face and Naughty Nurse on my lips. 
            Later on in the day I wanted to spice up the look a bit so I pulled my hair back and added some Ben Nye lipstick.

       Here is a preview of some of the new lip products that will be coming soon! I love them all! So pretty and the formula is really nice. Not too thick or sticky!





        Check out Moi Minerals on Facebook, join their new Facebook group to get important Moi news and updates and go browse the website! Moi Minerals carries SO MUCH STUFF!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look like a beautiful Spanish flamenco dancer with that Ben Nye lippie on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Many blushes! Bloom blush is so cute, wanna try it *-* Shiner is simply amazing! I love purple and I don't have any eyeshadow like this!

    Can't wait for these lip products *o* Pink one is really pretty and blue one is... SO COOL!

    I guess I saw MOI at Etsy, but it's better if they have their own online shop ^^

    =*****

    ReplyDelete