PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, May 11, 2012

NYX Matte Lipstick in Nude

              One of my makeup friends recently had a destashing sale. I knew I had to buy this when I seen the name. NUDE....uh I think I am like the biggest fan of nude on this EARTH so it was a given. I paid only a couple bucks for this and it was new. Score!!
                The formula is nice. It is VERY matte though. In fact too matte for me. My lips felt quite dry and it did not look that great. I liked the color on me but because of the matteness it made the lipstick look thick and chalky on my lips.


             So I added some clear gloss on top and all was right with the world. This is a gorgeous color. I like it a lot and for the money it was a GREAT buy. That being said I know I will not wear it much. I only find myself grabbing my Ben Nye or MAC lippies because of their awesome texture and staying power.


              What is your favorite NYX lip colors? I really like the soft matte lip creams! How about you?

Thanks for reading,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I got the NYX in Tea Rose I love it :) I really like this one too!

    ReplyDelete