PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tiny Tillia Review


         I recently was sent some goodies from Tiny Tillia to try out! I never heard of the company but a little googling left me intrigued! Here is some info taken from the Tiny Tillia website

Originally sparked by a mother's love for her children, Tiny Tillia by Avon is a world of charming baby products designed to turn everyday routines into special moments for mother and child. The softest cotton babywear and Toddlerwear. The smartest developmental toys. The most inspired nursery decor. The highest quality bath and body products. An entire Mommy Tillia line to pamper mom. There's even a cast of lovable characters like Dilly Pig and Duncan Dog who are bound to become baby's new BFFs.
 In 2006, she introduced a collection of eight bath and body items that took the baby world by storm. The products were snapped up faster than stores could stock them and became a favorite with the Hollywood A-list, inspiring Tiffany to dream of expanding the brand to include clothing, bedding and toys. So when Avon called and offered Tiffany the opportunity to do just that, she jumped at the chance.
                I received a 3 piece bath set which included diaper rash cream, shampoo and body wash combo and lotion. Also included was an adorable pig bath mitt. My daughter is 2 years old so I figured I would not have use for the rash clean but the next week she had a tummy virus which produced a horrible rash. The cream was nice and soothing and helped. I have used the wash and lotion on her numerous times. They have a very mild scent which is pretty hard to pick up. This is nice for people with sensitivity to strongly fragranced products. This set retails for $15 which is very affordable .
         I also received the Tiny Tillia Ark. I thought this toy was ADORABLE. All of my kids thought it was cute and wanted to see the animals inside. There is a strange little round bird that has become a favorite around here. Overall this is a nice toy, my only complaint is there was a lot of threads that were not trimmed so I had to do that myself. This toy is $32 so I would expect it to be perfect at that price.
                Overall I really like this company. They offer a decent amount of products ranging from bath to toys to clothing all themed towards baby/toddlers. I really want to order one of their bath visors because I have quite a few little ones who FREAK at shampoo time!

               Have you tried anything from Tiny Tillia? If so what did you think? If not head on over to their website and check it out!


Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I don't have any kids of my own, but this is the sort of thing that I look for when buying gifts for new mommies or young kids! Great post!

    ReplyDelete