PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleek

            I was in a rush because we were having family over so I wanted to do a simple understated look. Dude, I am serious here. I tried to do something neutral and tame and somehow did this. I have issues LOL.
I used the bright green, bright purple and bright pink from the Sleek Acid palette. I really love the texture and quality of the pressed Sleek eyeshadow. It is amazing and so easy to blend. If you do not have any Sleek you are missing out!! Get some!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty look, I really like how the green makes your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have issues. These are the things that make you awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have issues. These are the things that make you awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete