PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Moi Minerals EOTD

             I did a soft, simple pretty look using Moi Minerals. I wanted to use light pinks and purple. I am pretty happy with how it came out. My camera does not love taking pictures of lighter makeup though. =0(  Any tips
on capturing lighter more natural looks??  I used Shimmer and Pearls in the tear duct area and below the eyebrow. I also used Angel Eyes in the tear duct area and blended it inwards. Pink Stelletios on the lid followed by Groovy in the crease blended up. I thought this look needed something smoky so I added some Pluto to the crease. My eyeliner is Jordana Fabuliner and my mascara is by Stila.
               Foundation is Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte in Nude #2 . My blush is Score by Urban Decay and my lips are Tart LipSurgence in Adored.

Thanks for reading.

Photobucket

1 comment: