PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, November 28, 2011

Coastal Scents 88 Palette One Week Challenge #7

                 For this look I used A5 on the brow bone and I4, I5, J7 and K7. My blush is Urban Decay Score and my lips are Delighted Lipsurgence by Tarte


                 I actually really enjoyed using this palette all week. I still have a few more color combinations I want to do this next week using this palette! You would think I would be sick of using it but I am actually having a hard time doing back to loose pigments. Only because it is so much harder to choose colors to go together and pull everything out. I am dying for the shimmer palette from Coastal Scents and some of the other smaller ones including the blush palette. Ahhhh no buy be over already!!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment