PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EOTD- My attempt at "Cut the Crease" using Moi Minerals

First let me say that I share every look I do with you all.
Whether it is an awesome look, a fail, weird, boring or
whatever. I share it all.

I have failed many many times at doing a cut crease look but today
things went a little bit better.
My shape sucks but you can see a clearly defined cut!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE

I used Moi Minerals pigments for this look.
I used Goldenrod and an unnamed yellow on my lid.
Then I used a dark blue eye pencil from Ulta to define the crease.
I blended it out with an angled brush and applied Chrome Blue
to the crease and Spank Me to soften it up.
 My eyeliner is Jordana Fabuliner and the mascara is
Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes in Blackest Black.

Any tips for me? I want to do more cut crease looks!!

Thanks for reading!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I think Im the only person that cant do a cut crease.. I try and it comes out crappy.. u did fab!! Oh and Chrome blue is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Who said you have to stop using brights in Autumn, this is fab fab fab :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I am trying. I have done another that came out pretty good.

    ReplyDelete