PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tarte LipSurgence Frisky and Fever

Tarte.........Why? Why? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you know about my addiction to these.
I almost had all the lusters. I only needed two more.
I bought them and while waiting on them Tarte
came out with a Limited Edition 5 pack of LipSurgence which
included lusters. Ugh bought that.
Felt accomplished.
Until I found another effing new luster that will
come out on October on QVC.
SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered these directly from Tarte's website
I paid roughly $40 with shipping for these.
Tarte shipped pretty quick. I had these in about a week.

Fever and Frisky
Bare Lips

Fever

Fever

Frisky

Frisky

If you have not read my previous Tarte LipSurgence posts
click here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment