PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Small Target Haul

I recently had a relaxing day at Target.
Even though I had 5 kids with me who were all complaining
about how long I was taking
I brought my coupon organizer and browsed 
the makeup aisles while drinking an iced latte. 



Here is what I bought.

I had a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon for any Rimmel lip product.
This gloss called to me.
 After coupons I paid $1.99
This is a really pretty gloss. It has great texture and is not very sticky or thick.
It also has a peach scent/flavor to it

I also had 2 coupons for any Revlon product.
I had a hard time figuring out what to get. I wanted to
maximize my savings and get a product I would actually use.
I decided for an eyebrow/eyeliner pencil.
I paid $2.99 for this.
So far I am not in love with this for my eyebrows. It is a bit
dark and soft so it makes my eyebrows look very drawn on and harsh.
I am going to play with it and a smudge brush next time.



I had a $1.00 off coupon for Wet n Wild.
This teal polish caught my eye.
I have used this on my son ( yes, my son lol) and
it is REALLY pretty.
I also has 2 coupons for Sally Hansen polish.
I decided on a clear coat polish and paid only .54

I seen this Neutrogena face wash and was intrigued.
This face wash doubles as makeup remover and is
safe to use on the eyes.
I am pretty lazy and normally use makeup remover wipes.
The thought of removing a step sounded like a win to me!
I have been using this wash for about a week and my skin looks
and feels great. It has washed my eye makeup completely off
without having to scrub. I just gently rubbed my eyes and it all came off!
Love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment