PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Small Ulta Trip

I made a quick trip to Ulta.
I decided that the Super Fat Marker from NYX wasn't for me.
It started drying out and I couldn't get the outer wing of my
eyeliner straight or crisp because the tip seemed to fray a bit..
I exchanged that and the Snowflake Shimmer Ulta lipstick.
.
Ulta finally had the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk in stock!!
I melted and potted mine months ago and I HATE IT!!
When potted the pencil seems to get thicker and is
harder to spread on the eyelid. Yuck.
I got the Super Skinny Marker instead.
So far I like it. I am having MUCH better luck with the
pen style eyeliners but I imagine this one will dry out
and the tip will become frayed like all the others have.

I also exchanged Ulta Snowflake Shimmer for Sheer Shimmer
 This color is more what I was looking for 
except I still would prefer a whiter based pink.
Regular price for Ulta lipsticks is $8.00


 I also decided to splurge on another Tarte
LipSurgence. I tested all of them on my hand and
decided on Peaceful.
Regular price for this product is $24
 Details from Tarte's website:
Description
Tarte's much-anticipated natural lip stains are an extension to the 
best-selling and award-winning natural cheek stains. 
Just like the iconic cheek stains, each emotive, peppermint-infused 
shade smoothly glides on lips for a natural flush that will stay all day.
So say goodbye to reapplying your lip color throughout the day
and say hello to a gorgeous pop of color and hydration that lasts!
Skinvigorating ingredients:


  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps prevent premature




  • signs of aging and free radical damage while brightening skin




  • Vitamin E: natural preservative and anti-inflammatory emollient




  • that protects against free radical damage




  • Peppermint oil: cools and soothes while freshening breath




  • Jojoba seed oil: easily absorbs to leave skin soft, supple and smooth




  • LipSurgence technology: clincally proven to increase lips' moisture content naturally




  • Paraben free




  • Phthalate free




  • Sodium lauryl sulfate free




  • Petrolatum free




  • Synthetic fragrance free




  • Synthetic dye free




  • No Animal testing



  •  I personally LOVE Tarte LipSurgence products.
    I prefer the crayon style for lip products because they are easy to apply.
    The flavor is great and the the lip color is very smooth.
     Swatched on my arm I thought this was the most perfect peachy nude ever.
     Lips not so much.
    My natural lip color seems to make this 
    LipSurgence almost invisible. It does still give me a hint of color
    which is great.

    So that is my little Ulta haul! Have you been to Ulta lately?
    If so what did you get? Pics? I love seeing other peoples
    shopping hauls!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment