PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sugarpill - Take Two

After getting and using my Burning Heart palette from Sugarpill I just knew I needed to get more!
Sugarpill currently offers 9 different color pressed shadows.
If you buy the Burning Heart and Sweetheart palettes then you just need to buy Bulletproof individually and you will have the whole set for lowest possible cost.
That is what I did of course!!
I ordered on Friday afternoon and I had this in my hands by Monday morning!!
FAST!!!
Here is my Sweetheart palette and my individual shadow packaged.
Like I said in my previous Sugarpill post, the packaging is AMAZING. 
Super quality and adorable!
Bulletproof, which is a dark ,rich matte black

The cases for these palettes are very heavy duty. 
They feel pretty heavy in your hand and securely close with a hidden magnet.
Back of the palette
AHHH!! It is sooooo gorgeous!!!!!

I went ahead and swatched for you!

I have nothing but good things to say about each color!
I have used them all over the past week and loved each one.
I especially like Midori but that is because I LOVE me some green!

I did a look with Midori and Bulletproof.
Both went on very easy and blended well
I <3 this green!!!

I also did a look using the entire palette.
Tako - Tear duct and highlight
Midori - Lid
Afterparty - Crease
Dollipop - Brow bone

Palettes are $34 each and individual colors are $12.
That may seem like a lot but you really get quite a bit of eyeshadow 
and the quality is unbeatable for a pressed shadow by an "Indie" company.

OK if you have read this far then you might just get lucky!!
I have 2 samples of "Lumi" loose shadow by Sugarpill.
First two people to comment get it! 

8 comments:

  1. Loving the looks!!

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, can you email me your address Glittermomto6@aol.com

    You were comment #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I wish I'd seen this sooner! I've been drooling over Lumi for months but it's just too much to pay, I don't need that much loose shadow lol. Well grats to the gals who scored some, and to you for getting the rest of the pressed shadows! That's how I plan to do it too, I already have Burning Heart so next I'll get Sweetheart and Bulletproof. I tried during the Valentine's sale but Sweetheart was sold out, bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. a few hours too late! happy for the first 2 ladies, tho!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear that I am not even going to THINK about buying any of their loose shadows until they have another huge sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're huge! I love their pressed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phyrra, How do you like their loose shadows? I have so much makeup I really do not need anymore loose but the colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete