PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Rite Aid Haul!

I went back to Rite Aid to see what Jane makeup they had left.
Not very much.
Here is what I came home with
Fun!!! I had a couple coupons and the rest was on clearance.
I paid under $10 for all of this!

Regular price - $4.99
I paid .97
I got Plummy and Forest.
Plummy and Forest swatched


I already have one of these but I had to grab another.
I really LOVE this balm.
It glides on super smooth and silky and leaves a hint of color.
This time I got Pink Quartz.
Regular price is $4.99
I paid $1.09


 This looked neat so I wanted to try it.
I assumed it would suck but it is actually pretty nice.
This is "Brocade"  This is available in 4 other color tones.
Each palette comes with 5 "Ribbons"
Pretty cool, the other side flips open and has a mirror and a compartment .
Regular price is $5.00
I paid $1.37
I know I liked this WHEN i tried it. However I put it away and forgot I had it!!
I will wear it a few more times and let you know.

My last haul receipt had two coupons on the bottom of it.
Both were for $2 off any nail polish purchase.
Rite Aid also had a sale for buy one nail polish get one 50% off. 
Sounded like a win!!
Sally Hansen in Pacific Blue - I paid $1.24


Sally Hansen in Lacey Lilac- I paid $1.24


Jesse's Girl in Gun Metal - I paid .74
Overall this was a great haul! You can't beat cheap makeup and ice cream!!!


Super Duper Tuesday will be posted later tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried Jane Products.
    But these look very nice.
    :D

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jane stuff but can't find it anywhere anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inexpensive haul! nice! and the products look nice, too! that's a win-win!

    ReplyDelete