PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I have nothing for you.......

I am still naked face. I am still not feeling totally better. I've got the sneezy water eye thing going on. Not something you want to put makeup on. I could show you a picture but it might make you never visit this blog again.

Should I do it??

Nahhhh...


Well maybe.....


Ok, here is me in my naked face sick glory. EW!
( Don't think I didnt edit this to make myself look less ugly and haglike)
This sickness refuses to leave this house.  Aubrielle my 1 year old appears to be next on "it's" list. So I bet it will be another few days of naked face because when she is sick she is transformed into a whining ball of GRUMPNESS!! It gets bad! 

         I do have a bunch of cool stuff coming up, a bunch of reviews and giveaways. I want to do some more picture tutorials also. So check back in a couple of days!!

2 comments: