PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sad....

                    That is how I have been feeling this week. Sick and Sad. The sadness doesnt have much to do with the sickness but more because of the mess with Glittersniffer Cosmetics. I wasn't going to post anything about this but it has really gotten me in a funk! I will start out by saying I love almost all of my stuff from Glittersniffer Cosmetics but I sadly will not be buying from them again. There are so many issues with this company at this point and I really do not recommend anybody ordering from them . So my sadness stems from not being able to support this company. I was willing to stick around and keep up the GS Love through thick and thin but really it just became too much. The daily drama was ( and is) wearing me down. I just cant do it anymore. I have been naked face all week now and it really makes me sad to know that the camaraderie I once felt is no more. I probably sound like a big douche bag but I do not care. I felt at home with the GS fans and on the page. It was like I finally found where I fit in. It was awesome and now it is gone. I have been looking for a new "home" to share makeup looks and stories and sadly none seem right. I never thought breaking up with a makeup company would be so hard LOL!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it really does suck :( But there are sooo many awesome companies out there too! And so many bloggers who are amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a few links to some good makeup blogs and companies you like if you have time Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries lady. Keep up the blogging and you find many awesome ladies to have stuff in common with instead. That's how I found Heather up thurr!!! She was one of my first followers and she is awesome possum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to my blog on the right side I have a list of my favorite companies :) And I follow a TON of blogs, you can see them all on my profile, but I'm also going to do a post soon to link a bunch of the ones I've just started reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hard, but in time you will accept it and it'll feel so much better! That's exactly how I felt in the beginning too. The really awesome companies are more worth it.
    I know of a couple companies I'd like to try, I've tried one so far and absolutely LOVE. I'd like to fully recover my lost fund from GS one day (that's my dream goal) and move on to better companies.
    The bloggers who put in time and effort, and these companies that make their products eye and lip safe, dedicate time and knowing their customers are first is what truly matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry honey :( I just wanted to say I really really enjoy talking with all the lovely fans on the BFTE Cosmetics fan page on FB. Everyone loves to share and comment, and I have met some great people through there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Anna, I have been lurking on the BFTE page and have ordered once. I need to order again. My pinks desperately need to be rebuilt! I have one at this point!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina, have you tried Fyrinnae? I've read the blogs of some people who have raved about their products and colors. :) I haven't tried it yet, myself, though!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete