PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick in Heaping Hazlenut



 I have been lemming over these Clinique Chubby Sticks after seeing them in Glamour magazine months ago. I was not aware that Ulta carried Clinique but when I was checking out last week I seen a sign for these and that they were only $17. Only $17, man I have come a long way. There was a day where I felt anything over $3 was overpriced for makeup. Anyway, I decided to try one. They have a nice array of colors and of course guess which color I pick. NUDE!! My husband gets so frustrated when I show him a new lip product, tell him how much it cost and then show him it applied because to him it looks like plain lips. I can't expect him to understand. I am truly addicted to nude lips!! Have been for years and it does not appear the addiction will be cured anytime soon!

 Chubby Sticks come in 16 colors. Here is the description from the Clinique website.
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.
 
    I found the Chubby Stick to be super moisturizing and it felt very nice on the lips. Really smooth, almost like a gel formula. The feeling of it on my lips reminded me a bit of the Maybelline Color Whispers but the moisturizing aspect reminded me of a Tarte Lipsurgence.
The one thing I did not care for was the fragrance/flavoring of the Chubby stick, It basically had none and the only fragrance/flavoring I got was sort that of a really plain lip balm.
 I found the color "Heaping Hazlenut" to be a gorgeous nude color. It basically is a really light "my lips but better" color.
Overall I liked Clinique Chubby Stick. I wish they had a bit of flavor or fragrance but otherwise the formula was fantastic. It moisturized my lips and came them a perfect nude sheen!

Have you tried Clinique Chubby Stick? If so what did you think?

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment