PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NuNAAT Brazilian Keratin

Please note that the products below were sent to me free of charge for promotional purposes
 
 
 
I had the opportunity to try out some NuNAAT products last month. I was able to choose which line of products I wanted to try and seeing that my hair is processed quite a bit and damaged I decided to try the Brazilian Keratin line. I received the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and leave in treatment. I have been using this line exclusively for the last month. Check out my opinions below! Here is some info from the NuNAATwebsite:

NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, our exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine.
  • Works with all hair types
  • Repairs cuticle damage
  • Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers
  • Restores natural shine and softness
  • Seals hair cuticles
  • Reduces volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient and healthy
  • Formaldehyde and sodium chloride free

  • The nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin line includes:
    NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Shampoo-Formulated with mild surfactants, Green Keratin and amino acids, all of which provide deep cleansing without being abrasive. Designed for daily use. Sodium chloride free
    NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Conditioner
    Contains high-capacity conditioning ingredients so hair is easily untangled. Our exclusive formula contains Green Keratin and amino acids.Reduces frizz and tames unruly hair. Designed for daily use.
    NAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask
    Apply after hair has been shampooed and rinsed in place of normal conditioner. The mask will intensely hydrate and repair hair fibers. Leave in for 10-20 minutes, then rinse well. To make hair even smoother, Deep Moisturizing Conditioner can be added to ends of hair after Intensive Hair Mask has been rinsed out. Use every one or two weeks, as necessary.
    NAAT Brazilian Keratin Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor
    A non-rinse formula. Once a desired amount is applied to hair, leave in for a few minutes before blow-drying as usual. A flat iron seals hair cuticles, causing the keratin to effectively penetrate hair fibers. Designed for frequent use, or as needed.
    NAAT Brazilian Keratin Serum Ultra Shine ( I did not receive this product or test it)
    Our special silicone formula creates a film that protects hair against environmental  damage, keeping it moisturized and providing extra conditioning, more shine and increased flexibility. This styling product can be used on wet or dry hair. Apply a small amount and distribute evenly. Use as often as desired.

    After using this line for a month I can say I really like it. At the beginning I was on the fence. I had pretty long hair, half way down my back that had been bleached numerous times and not trimmed for over a year. Using this line on THAT hair I did not see a huge difference. But then I got about 8 inches cut off and now am noticing a huge difference in my hair. The hair I have left is shoulder length and has also been bleached multiple times so it definitely needed some help. Using the nuNAAT shampoo and conditioners have been a transition for me. I am used to drug store brands that sud up to a huge pile of bubbles and conditioners that make your hair feel super smooth when rinsing. With store brand conditioner I have found my hair to be tacky and weighed down sometimes which requires the use of a clarifying shampoo from time to time. The nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin line is way different. The shampoo has only minimal suds but cleans very efficiently. Suds are not an indicator of how well shampoo works. The conditioner left my hair feeling stronger if that makes any sense. It did not feel like I just conditioned it at all. That turned me off a bit because I am used to the feeling of really soft, easy to brush hair. The leave in treatment also made my hair feel stronger. After a month of using this I can say that my hair definitely is smoother and stronger. I wish I could articulate into words how my hair feels after using this. Strong is the only word that comes to mind. nuNAAT is available at a variety of retailers, including Walgreens, Walmart and Sally Beauty Supplies. The nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin line is extremely affordable, comparable in price to Pantene. I wash my hair 2 times a week and still have around half of the shampoo and conditioner, the hair mask is 3/4 full and the leave in treatment is almost full still. Overall I am very pleased with this line. My hair looks great and it is a very affordable brand. I will continue to use this line and I plan on exploring some of the other lines nuNAAT offers.

    Have you tried nuNAAT products?
     photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
    I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment