PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Lime Crime Alchemy and Palette D'Antoinette ( well new to me anyway!)


Remember after IMATS I was kicking myself for not getting the other two Fantasy Palettes by Lime Crime? Well luckily for me Lime Crime was at the PHAMExpo and I was able to get them. I believe I paid $17 for each palette which is a nice discount!

Alchemy Palette
Palette D'Antoinette

I think the Alchemy palette is my favorite out of the 4 Fantasy palettes Lime Crime has made. The colors are very rich and vibrant and lean more on the warm side which is what I am into right now. The shadows in this palette are very buttery and smooth. Apply very opaque and blend nicely.








The Palette D'Antoinette is a mix of beautiful pastel shades. These are colors that can look quite hideous on me but look good when paired with darker colors.  These shadows are mostly matte which Mercurious being the more metallic. They are very opaque and easy to blend which can sometimes be an issue with matte shadows. This is probably my 3rd favorite out of the 4 palettes.



 







Overall I am extremely happy I was able to pick these palettes up. I really like Lime Crime shadows. The formula and texture are really nice and the colors are beautiful. I can't wait to see what new palettes Lime Crime comes up with in the future!

Do you have the Alchemy or Palette D'Antoinette? If so, what do you think of them? What is your favorite pressed shadow color by Lime Crime?

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to makeup. Just curious on why you use the NYX jumbo pencil in milk?

    ReplyDelete