PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, July 15, 2013

Nails!



 I probably should not even blog about my nails. They are the nails of a 8 year old boy and I am not that great at nail art. BUT, I bet there are a ton of you out there with short, stubby, messy nails too. So I will continue to share for you. Everyone else, please do not judge =0)
 I got a new bottle of Seche Vite. It really is amazing top coat. First I applied two coats of the orange (Orange Flame by Nina), then I sponged on some purple ( Dream on by Sinful Colors) just on the tips and lastly I lightly dabbed on some glitter ( Frenzy by Sinful Colors). Finished it up with a coat of Seche and Vite!


Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment