PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Neutrogena Oil Free Facial Moisturizer



I just had to share my new moisturizer! I have been shopping for a new face moisturizer for awhile now. I was pretty happy with my Lumene and Own moisturizers but ran out and wanted something I could pick up locally. The Own  moisturizer was making my face feel a bit oily now that it is starting to heat up outside as well. The facial care aisle at Target is intimidating to say the least. There are SO MANY products. It is crazy. I was looking for oil free moisturizers and found this one by Neutrogena. I stacked two coupons and ended up paying around $6 for this. Regular price is $9.99.  I have been using this for about a month now and I can say I really like it. The moisturizer packaging is ingenious. It is in a pump bottle that dispenses the exact amount you need. I like this because I tend to squeeze or pour out too much moisturizer and end up wasting it. I also like the formula quite a bit. It soaks into the skin in a matter of seconds, it is oil free and has a SPF of 15. My face has adjusted to it well, I did not have any breakouts or transitional reactions to this moisturizer. Overall I am really happy with this moisturizer.

Have you tried Oil Free Moisture by Neutrogena? If so, what did you think?


Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment