PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, June 8, 2013

I am still alive!

        I just wanted to check in and say sorry for being so absent lately. I have had a ton of stuff going on, wrapping up the school year, went on a small vacation and just have not had as much time to sit and blog. Not to mention that my kids keep ruining our computers. I just had to wipe one clean to factory settings so I lost all of my pictures =0(  Boooooooooooo.  I have been updating my Instagram so make sure you follow me there, Confessions of a Glitterholic.
       A few weeks ago I worked with a local photograper and did some makeup for a bridal shoot. It was so much fun, the model was GORGEOUS and the photographer took amazing photos. Here are a some of them!










You can check out more pictures and book a session yourself by visiting Fitz Photography here and here. I am working with the photographer Jenn again tomorrow! Fun!

I will be around more that things have settled down!

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment