PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lime Crime Aquataenia Swatches

 I have posted a couple of looks using my new Lime Crime Aquataenia palette already which you can see here and here but forgot to post my swatches and review! I got this palette at IMATS and paid $20.
It has the same quality as the China Doll palette I bought. The shadows are soft, opaque and blend easily. This palette is quite pastel which is a nice addition to my makeup stash. I tend to buy, buy again and buy even more dark, bold matte shadows so this is a refreshing addition for sure.

I LOVE the names of these shadows. They are so cute and clever! Seahorse Discourse, LOL!! My favorite out of the bunch is Coral of the Story. I also really like Pearl-ple.

I am super glad I bought this palette at IMATS and of course still kicking myself for not getting the other two palettes as well. GRRRRR!!

 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors in this palette. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this palette. I need to be braver with the eye make-up shades I wear:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Need the spring colours!

    ReplyDelete