PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, November 23, 2012

Nominations!



Nominations for the holiday gift bags are open!
Do you know a lovely gal who could use a pick me up this Holiday Season? 
I will be sending out gift bags filled with
pretty things to gal's in need of a random act of kindness!
Please read below for more info.

I personally believe that kindness and giving are contagious. I want everyone to catch this bug!! I have been blessed to have exactly what I need plus a little more. For me not to share the little more would not be right. Last year I decided to do these gift bags with the intention if purchasing everything myself. I planned to do 10 little bags. Then the light bulb went off and I decided to ask for donations. The response was awesome. So many people contributed and I was able to send to everyone who was nominated. This year I want to be able to send to everyone nominated as well. Money is much tighter for me this year so I am depending a lot on donations which are rolling in as I type this.  I will not know how many bags I am going to be able to do until all of the donations are in which will not be until early December.  I will be taking nominations until November 30th. After all the donations are in I will make up as many bags as I can. I will be writing down nominations in order as they come in. I will do gift bags for as many as I can starting from the first nomination. Everyone nominated WILL get something. I am not sure if it will be a small package or a card with a sample yet. It depends on donations and nominations. To nominate I will need  the nominees full name , address and a little bio on why you feel they need a random act of kindness. It can be anything, If you think they need it then nominate them! I am not judging who gets something based on situations. I will be sending something to everyone regardless of the severity of the story. 

Nominations will be taken by EMAIL only. I will not be taking nominations through facebook or blog comments . Anybody who has previously emailed with a nomination will need to resubmit.

Please email Glittermomto6@aol.com with your nominations!

 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderfully kind idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy 4-In-1 multifunction facial machine and 3-In-1 multifunction facial machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Miami Beauty Supply websites.

    ReplyDelete