PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Super Duper Tuesday!


One of my friends posted this look  by Sarah from Faces by Sarah last week and I instantly was attracted. The mix of colors is just amazing. Since getting into makeup and learning more about color I have become intrigued at how gorgeous colors can become when you layer  and blend them. Here is a link to the original look, a tutorial and you should check out Sarah on facebook!

Sarah used the Lime Crime China Doll palette for her look. I did not have that palette so I improvised!


Photobucket
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
elf Concealer Stick
Urban Decay Skimp as a Highlighter
Klean Color Purple Eyeliner on Brows
Sugarpill Poison Plum on Brows
Klean Color Lashes
Jordana Fabuliner
Madd Style Karma
Madd Style Ol'55
Sugarpill Midori
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Sugarpill Love+
Sugarpill Flamepoint
Sugarpill Buttercupcake


Photobucket
Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte Foundation in Light #4
MAC Soft Sand Bronzer
MAC Glissade Mineralize Skinfinish
Smashbox Photoset Pressed Powder



 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I actually prefer your version - might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do try it please send me a pic or link me!!

      Delete
  2. that's beautiful and your skin is looking fantastic! i still haven't got the nerve to use my dermaroller yet! but i will, soon!

    ReplyDelete