PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall look Tutorial


 For this look you will need-
Primer ( I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
Base ( I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
Yellow/Orange  Pigment/Shadow ( I used BFTE Kou)
Red Pigment/Shadow ( I used BFTE Red Hot)
Taupe Shadow ( I used BFTE Wizard's Wand)




 Step 1 - Apply your eyeshadow primer and base.

 Step 2 - Apply the Kou ( yellow/orange) to the inner half of your eyelid.

 Step 3 - Apply Red Hot ( Red) to the outer half of your lid.


 Step 4 - Apply Wizard's Wand ( taupe) to your crease and pull the color up a little bit.


 Step 4-  Repeat steps 1-3 using a fluffy blending blush making sure all colors are blended into each other.

Step 5 - Using your blending brush or finger ( I used my finger) go over the top edge of Wizard's Wand ( taupe) until the harsh line is blended out.

Here is the finished look. I added some black liner ( Jordana Fabuliner) and mascara to finish the look!



 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

1 comment: