PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Butt Naked


Photobucket
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
elf Concealer Stick
Urban Decay Skimp as a Highlighter
Billion Dolar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
Sephora Mascara
Jordana Fabuliner
Beauty From The Earth Butt Naked
Beauty From The Earth Wizards Wand
Ben Nye Graphite
Ben Nye Black


Photobucket
Ulta Extreme Wear Mousse Foundation
MAC Soft Sand Bronzer
Pretty Addictions The Big O Blush
MAC Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder
Ben Nye Sangria on the Lips


 Thanks for reading,Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love this defined eye look paired with a vampier lip, I wouldn't think to do it with blue on the eyes but I really like it on you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually more a gray/silver but it photographed with a blue hue.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I feel so weird with bold lips. I hate the way they look on me

      Delete