PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thanks!!

       Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the BFTE Bridal contest on MakeupBee!! I finished 3rd! Top ten all get a prize and BFTE will choose 3 out of the 10 as grand prize winners! I really appreciate all the votes . I am glad the contest is over, I hate posting and asking for votes. It is so not my thing but I truly love BFTE so I had to enter the contest. So once again, Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!! You are all awesome!!!

                   You can check out my winning entry and other photos on MakeupBee here. Be sure to follow me on there too! While you are there browse though some of the FABULOUS looks other users have uploaded. When I need some inspiration I browse MakeupBee. There is so much talent on this site!!!


Thank you sooo much!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment