PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Too Faced Haul

             I recently placed an order at Apothica for some Too Faced items. Too Faced has been on my want list FOREVER!!! I found a few things I wanted in the sale section which was nice. I paid approximately $50 for his haul.  I ordered on a Friday and had this all in my hands by Tuesday! Apothica is awesome!!

$37.60
             I have been using Too Faced Shadow Insurance for about a week and I really like it. It works as well as Urban Decay Primer Potion and is around the same price. I still think for the price and performance I prefer elf primer. One thing I dislike is that it doesn't have a doe foot applicator like UDPP or elf primer. This one you have to squeeze out onto your finger and then apply.  The Two Faced shadows are gorgeous and very easy to blend BUT they seem to bring out all the wrinkles and lines on my eyelids. The shadows I bought all had either a metallic, duochrome or shimmer finish to them which really just settled into all the lines on my eyelid. I asked around and most of my friends said they did not have this problem so I would say it is very unlikely unless you have pretty wrinkled eyelids that you would have this problem.

Lucky Charms $17

              I did not take a close up picture of this look because my eyelid looked like snakeskin. YUCK. I am pretty bummed about these shadows not working for me because I really like this look from far away LOL.


Mad Mad Love
$17.30
            I am in love with his liner. It is so pretty and filled with glitter. I have used it a few times in some super sparkly looks. I will post some pics of those soon!!

           So that was my Too Faced haul from Apothica. Do you have a favorite Too Faced product? Have you ordered from Apothica? If so did you have super fast shipping too?

Thanks for reading,

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Apothica always seems to ship fast :)
    I love Too faced eye shadows. You might like their mattes better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to try them so I was pretty sad when I did not love them. I never thought about the mattes. I will try them for sure!! Thanks girl!!

      Delete
  2. After reading this I might place an order with them! Looks like you got your hands on some great products. The liner looks awesome!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete