PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Blush

             One of my fabulous makeup friends was selling this Sonia Kashuk blush and it was calling my name. HARD!! I had no funds at the time so one of my other fabulous makeup friends bought it for me!!! Thank you AMP!!! The color is Sunset and it retails for around $8.99 which is a steal.

             This blush looked very intimidating in the compact but once I swatched it I was pleasantly surprised. It blended well and was not chalky at all. On my face it appears like a coral bronzer which I really like.

 Sunlight

Natural Light

Flash
            
           I am pretty sure I am going to try a few more of the Sonia Kashuk blushes. Is there a color you recommend or another Sonia Kashuk product I should try? 

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment