PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, December 2, 2011

Purple EOTD with Antoinette Revolution Cosmetics

            Last week I cracked one of my molars in half. I was extremely tired and hungover from the night before. We had friends over and I drank too much wine. I was finally relaxing after a busy day and eating my dinner when it cracked. I had to rush to the dentist in my crappy clothes, messy hair and no makeup. I am sure I looked AWFUL. So when I had to go back to get my crown I made sure I looked presentable LOL. I used all ARC for this look. On the inner eye I used Pink Rose, followed by Marie Therese and Duchesse in the crease blended up. I am loving Urban Decay Skimp as a highlight so I used it again. My blush is Wet N Wild Berry Shimmer and I used NYX lipstick in Circe on my lips. My liner is Jordana Fabuliner and my mascara is Stila Major Lash.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment