PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Sunday, December 11, 2011

5 Minute Face

            Last Friday I was not expecting my husband home from work until the evening but suddenly he text me and said he would be home in less than a half hour. I was in my pajamas and the house was a wreck. I guess I am old fashioned but I like everything to be spotless and to look nice when he gets home so I kicked it into over drive. Picking up took me about 15 minutes, 10 minutes to do my hair and that left me with only 5 minutes for my face. I seriously SLAPPED this look on. I highly recommend everyone get the MAC #222 brush because it works blending magic with no effort. I used Virus Insanity Do Me and Antoinette's Revolution Duchesse. My eyeliner is Jordana Fabuliner and my mascara is Stila Major Lash. Cheeks are Berry Shimmer by Wet N Wild and my lips are Tarte LipSurgence in Sweet.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment