PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, September 30, 2011

EOTD: Moi Minerals

 I have so many colors that I have not used from Moi Minerals.
I am going to try and do a look using new colors from Moi at least once a week.
I tend to get stuck on the same colors from certain companies.
So I pulled out the greens!!
For this look I used Shimmer and Pearls in the tear duct area and
below my brow, then applied Monster Mash which blended into
Buffy which blended into Emerald.
My liner is Jordana Fabuliner and my mascara is Ulta Lash Blow Out.
 Foudation is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude #4, Blush is
Glisten by Tarte and lips are a blend of Snob by M.A.C and Peaceful
Lipsurgence by Tarte.

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love it! the colour is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are so amazing! They are my favourite eyeshadow colours to wear :).

    ReplyDelete