PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sneak Peak - Bordeaux by Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics

I am so TOTALLY in love with this color!!
It is one of my new favorites! The depth and beauty of
Bordeaux by Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics is unmeasurable!
I recieved this color a few weeks ago to model and photograph
and fell in love!
It is not released yet but I believe it will be available this Monday.
Swatched over NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Here is a look I did using Powdered Wig, Ladies in Waiting, Bordeaux and
a dab of Guillotine blended heavily into Bordeaux.


This burgundy color is a MUST have in my opinion!
What do you think about Bordeaux?
Have you tried Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics?
If so what did you think and if not, what are you waiting for?!?

Thanks for reading,

2 comments: